Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My review of the Internship

I happened to catch a cool flick on the movie, the Internship Review showed me a great deal about the company Google, and Quiddich?, together with a crossover of those generations that do not Google and search the web, vs the Youth that builds apps and makes code as a matter of course. I liked this film, it had relevant references to Google structure, of interns and plenty of comedic relief, via Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson's character's, and their challenge of finding a new job after selling wristwatches. Interestingly today I noticed that Sony Review of Smart Watch have released a Google Android Wristwatch, and I wonder what this could mean for the internship having a sequel.

Till next time, be well and take care,

N

No comments:

Post a Comment