Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My review of the movie "The Rover"

Guy Pearce is fantastic in this film, a story set in some fictitious stage in Australia and the outback, where guns are plenty and life is cheap. I began the day at Circular Quay Dendy cinema, and met my dad, where we watched this drama, for approx 108 minutes.
I found this film entertaining, witty, and had some great acting in it, with especially, the plot seemed to leave the viewer wondering, whether the film was crazy or something like that.
The cinematography was special, and had plenty of special effects around guns, and shooting, and was surprising at stages, with what the cast and crew had done with a relatively short film.
This film I would see again and again, because there are little aspects of the film that make it interesting, but this film would not be for everybody, because dark humour is how do you say, esoteric...

No comments:

Post a Comment