Sunday, April 10, 2016

Windows 10 looking better for tablets these days

Just when I thought Windows 10 was a waste of time, I was surprised to find my Toshiba Encore WT8-A32 tablet update itself in the background, and after changing some update policies in relation to drivers, the camera works again! Well the tablet version of Windows 10 has some parallax problems with closing windows, would be better to swipe away those windows, but ah Windows 10 gen are tablets with features, like Cortana! Great to find Cortana thinks for a while and can do things like check the weather and there is an online tute for new to 10 users. The features of Win8.1 have disappeared like swiping from the right for a search which I must say I miss.

For a brief moment I thought the Wifi connection was better but testing testing, will soon see what comes about with Windows 10 and Cortana and Windows.

I think it's great for the present moment.

l8r N

No comments:

Post a Comment